Today I’m going to take you through a five minute dynamic warm up that you can do before your kettlebell workouts!
If you want to optimize your workouts… and stay strong, vibrant and injury-free… PARTICULARLY in your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond… you need to be focusing on flexibility and mobility in your training.
Try this simple 5-minute sequence (and watch the video to see how to do the moves):
Do each exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the circuit two times total:
– seal jacks
– bodyweight / KB squat
– arm cross
– plank hold
– hinge / KB deadlift
GET – 7 of my “Extreme KB Cardio” workouts – FREE for a limited time: https://bit.ly/311ceyA
– Change up your slow, boring cardio routine
– kick your results into overdrive!
– Learn how to program your KB cardio workouts for maximum results in minimum time
– Detailed instruction on each kettlebell exercise to make sure you’re using 100% safe and effective form
– Bonus videos and training tips.
100% free for a limited time, click here to get it now: https://bit.ly/311ceyA