Kettlebell Swing Tutorial / “Mini-Workshop” with Forest Vance, kettlebell expert, author of the CORE Kettlebell Challenge
In today’s video, I take you through a simple progression that you can use to learn how to do a safe and effective HardStyle kettlebell swing.
In this 11-minute tutorial / “mini-workshop”, you’ll discover:
– How to properly hinge at the hips
– How to generate proper tension during the movement in the body
– How to make sure that you’re using the lower body to drive the KB up in the swing, and not the arms
– How to fix a common mistake that causes lower back pain during the swing
And MUCH more.
If you find the video helpful, also check out my free CORE Kettlebell Beginner’s Guide linked below.
And here’s to your kettlebell success! –
– Forest Vance Forest Vance, kettlebell expert, author of the CORE Kettlebell Challenge
Get my CORE Kettlebell Beginner’s Guide – 100% free!
You’ll get a free week of workouts from my new CORE Kettlebell Challenge System, including:
— “Maximum Risk” – circuit-style KB/BW smoker
— “15 min KB/BW AMRAP” – learn how to use the “as many rounds as possible” format to take your gains to the next level
— “Hollywood” – an upper-body focused kettlebell workout that’ll have your arms and shoulders feeling it big time
Click the link below for instant access: