Just finished up our monthly challenge workout at the FVT studio with our boot campers. Could easily be the hardest one ever.
This is no joke. Seriously, make sure you’ve got your form dialed in on all these moves and a good base of fitness if you’re even going to attempt it.
But, if you’re up for it, give it a go, and let me know how you do:
Bodyweight / Kettlebell Challenge Workout
Set up is FIVE exercises:
– KB swings (standard weight is 24k for men, 16k for women)
– hand release push ups (from the toes for men, from the knees for women … each rep, at the bottom, take your hands off the floor)
– walking lunges (lightly touch your knee to the ground on each rep; each step counts as one)
– inverted rows (either suspension trainer or Lebert Equalizer … knees are bent, feet flat on the floor … any grip … touch the ground with the body and chest to the level of the hands on each rep)
– burpees (no push up at the bottom, clap hands above the head at the top of each rep)
Get as many reps as you can of each exercise in 60 seconds. Rest for 30 seconds between exercises. Do three rounds total, resting for 60 seconds between rounds. Your score is the total number of repetitions you do in the workout.
300 – great
375 – amazing
450+ – world class
Good luck! You’ll need it 😉
PS – I put together a special report at the end of each year, of ALL the challenge workouts we do at our studio – for folks who want it for reference, to do the workouts on their own, etc.
You can get THREE years worth of my challenge workout reports:
— FVT Challenge Workouts 2010
— FVT Challenge Workouts 2011
— FVT Challenge Workouts 2012
Just click THIS link, order Challenge Fat Loss, forward your receipt to fvtraininfo (at) gmail.com, we’ll verify your purchase, and send you all three of the bonuses!