Losing weight isn’t easy for anyone!
However, with our 28-day “Drop-a-Size” Kettlebell Challenge just around the corner, you can take the fast track towards achieving your fitness goals.
Here are 7 tips to kick start your weight loss journey – and stay tuned, registration for the Challenge opens tomorrow:
- Lift Kettlebells: Kettlebell workouts are highly effective at burning calories and building muscle. Incorporating kettlebell exercises into your routine can boost your metabolism and help you lose weight faster.
- Focus on Protein: Consuming more protein can help you feel fuller for longer, reduce cravings, and prevent overeating. Aim to include lean protein sources in every meal, such as chicken, fish, tofu, or beans.
- Increase Your Daily Step Count: Walking more can have a significant impact on your weight loss progress. Try to increase your daily step count by taking the stairs instead of the elevator, going for a walk during lunch breaks, or even walking in place during TV commercial breaks.
- Drink More Water: Staying hydrated is crucial for overall health and weight loss. Drinking water before meals can help reduce hunger and calorie intake. Aim to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- Improve Your Sleep: Poor sleep habits can lead to weight gain and other health problems. Prioritize getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night and establish a consistent sleep schedule.
- Eat Out Less: Eating out often can make it challenging to control portion sizes and food choices. Cook more meals at home, and pack healthy snacks and lunches to bring to work or school.
- Eat More Veggies: Incorporating more vegetables into your diet can help you feel fuller, consume fewer calories, and improve your overall health. Try to include a variety of colorful vegetables in every meal.
By implementing these 7 tips into your daily routine, you can kickstart your weight loss journey and make progress towards achieving your fitness goals. And stay tuned, our 28-day Drop a Size KB Challenge registration opening tomorrow, March 7th, 2023!
– Forest Vance