Here’s smoker of a kettlebell workout for ya’ – you’ll be toast in less than 30 minutes:
- Start with a quick kettlebell warm up
- Do 10 Snatches with each arm
- Run 200 yards (about the length of a football field and back)
- Do 10 Cleans with each arm
- Run 200 yards
- Do 20 two handed Swings
- Repeat circuit two more times for a total of three rounds
- Take as little rest as possible during the workout
- Finish with a light static stretch
- This video shows both the kettlebell Clean and the kettlebell Snatch:
And this post explains the kettlebell Swing:
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
P.S. Kettlebell gear from KettlebellBasics.net is almost here … I’m super excited. There will be some awesome kettlebell-themed T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more … and we’ll be adding new designs all the time. Make sure to sign up for the KettlebellBasics.net newsletter to get news of the kick-off sale … just drop your name and email into the box at the upper right of the page.
One thought on “Snatch, Clean and Swing Kettlebell Circuit Workout”
Pingback: Kettlebell Basics » Kettlebell Routines