Here is one final sample workout from the Extreme Kettlebell Conditioning Challenge.
(If you want join us, we have a few spots left – see below for details and to sign up)
Let’s jump right into the workout for today:
WARM UP – do as many reps as you can of each exercise for 30 seconds; no rest; 2 rounds total:
– high knees in place
– prisoner squat
– plank-to-push up
– leg swings
MAIN CIRCUIT – do as many reps as you can of each exercise in 45 seconds; rest for 15 seconds between exercises; rest for 60 seconds between rounds; do 4 rounds total:
– KB ground-to-overhead
– reverse lunge in place w KB in side position (22.5 secs per side)
– inverted row
FINISHER – do as many rounds of the circuit below as you can in 7 minutes:
– 3 KB slingshots (per side)
– 3 superman push ups (per side)
– 3 skater hops (per side)
But effective 🙂
And hey – we are still looking for a few more folks to join our upcoming 28 Day KB Challenge.
Are you interested?
The deadline is coming up, AND we are almost at capacity.
This Challenge is designed specifically for everyone who wants to:
– Take their conditioning to the next level
– Shed pounds of fat in the process
– Improve performance
– Increase aerobic capacity
I will also tell you upfront however, it is NOT for everyone. If you are going to be a part of this Challenge, we need you to:
– Have a couple of KBs to do the workouts – ideally a 8k or 12k and a 16k or 20k for women, and a 12k or 16k and a 20k or 24k for men
– Commit to tightening up your diet for the 28 days, so that you can get the best results. We provide you with a copy of my “Feed the Beast” diet plan – includes a full 18 meal plans, with ‘general balanced’, paleo, and vegetarian versions to pick from – so that there are options for almost ANYone, and so that you know exactly what to eat and when to eat it to get the results. You can follow this, OR your own approach that you know works – but overall, we want you to focus on your diet as well as the workouts, so that you can get the best results possible!
– Be willing to commit to going hard, giving it your best effort, and maintaining a positive attitude throughout!
Check out the page below for more details and to sign up:
Look forward to working with you!
– Forest Vance
Master of Science, Human Movement
Certified Personal Trainer