Today, I am going to show you a quick warm up you can do before your next kettlebell workout!
You may or may not be getting warmed up before your kettlebell workouts now.
But, it is very important that you do so.
Among other things, warming up properly will help you get mentally and physically ready for your training session, keep you injury free, and actually improve your performance:
Video – Quick Kettlebell Warm Up
– Start with getting some music going that you like and visualizing the session ahead
– Next do your soft tissue work. Hit areas that are specifically tight for YOU with a foam roll, lacrosse ball, etc.
– Do some kind of “cardio” — run in place, jumping jack, etc.
– The final segment is going to be some dynamic flexibility and muscle activation.
Check out the video that walks you through this pre-KB workout warm up sequence here:
If you found this helpful, also be sure to check out the full PreHab Revolution program here:
SO — now you have no excuse to skip your kettlebell warm up. Just a three to five minute time investment before your training session goes a long way.
Master of Science, Human Movement
Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
PS – If you:
– Are constantly battling injuries from hard training
– Live with a little – or a lot of! – chronic pain
– Want to move better and improve your workout performance
– KNOW you need to improve your mobility – but aren’t really doing anything about it
Check out my PreHab Revolution program at the link below – it’s on sale this week for my birthday!