Got a killer kettlebell ladder challenge workout for you to try today.
Before we get to it though, wanted to let you know – we are starting another Kettlebells for Fat Loss Transformation Challenge this week … and though *technically* all the available spots filled yesterday … we had one person who was going to participate, ending up having to drop out this morning due to unforeseen circumstances … SO, there is one spot remaining for anyone who wants it. The first one to apply, be accepted, and officially register gets in! I have copied details on the Transformation Challenge at the bottom of this message.
Okay – to the workout:
Kettlebell Ladder Challenge Workout
This one is really simple, there’s three exercises- burpees, goblet squats, and two-hand kettlebell swings. These exercises are done in a ladder fashion for time.
So you’re going to start off with one burpee, make sure you clap above your head. Have your kettlebells set up about 5 feet in front of you so you can do your burpees then take a step forward and do your goblet squats and swings. So step forward, grab your kettlebell and do two goblet squats. Then do three kettlebell swings and set your kettlebell down. Step back and go to two burpees, 4 goblet squats, and 6 swings. Then 3 burpees, 6 squats, 9 swings. Go all the way up the ladder, as fast as possible, until you get to 10 burpees, 20 goblet squats, and 30 swings.
Record your time then come back and do the workout again in a couple of weeks or a month to see if your fitness level improves. This should be in addition to your normal workout program, it’s not a stand alone program. It’s just a fun way to mix it up and challenge yourself physically and mentally.
Details on the Kettlebells for Fat Loss Transformation Challenge
–This program is geared towards folks who want to lose fat, gain lean muscle, and make a serious body transformation using kettlebells as their training tool of choice (with some body weight exercise mixed in as well).
– We are looking for folks who have some training experience, but are looking to take it to the next level. Ideally have a basic idea of how to do basic body weight movements and / or kettlebell exercises. No serious, major injuries or limitations with your workouts. Must have a positive attitude, commit to working HARD, and no whining
– You’ll get a complete kettlebell and body weight – based training plan to help you lose as much fat as humanly possible over the next 12 weeks. This will include the workouts in written form, as well as video walk-thrus of how to do all the exercises in the workout plan. The workouts will be short and efficient … you’ll be training 3-4x per week, 20-30 minutes at a time, using just your own bodyweight, a kettlebell or two, and some other optional basic pieces of equipment like a jump rope and pull up bar.
– You’ll also get a meal plan designed to help you rapidly lose fat over the 12 week period.
– I will require that you check in with me personally at least once a week with a specific log of your workouts, nutrition, etc (I’ll have a list of questions for you to go through and answer each week) … but you can also email any time you have a question.
– If you have questions about your form / technique on any of the exercises in the program, you can send me a video of you doing the movement to critique.
If you feel like you fit the requirements above and you think you’re a good fit, fill out the application form below, and we’ll see if we can get you in:
=> Apply for the Kettlebells for Fat Loss Transformation Challenge here