Great new kettlebell combo workout for you today – first, check out the video:
To recap the workout:
- Begin the combo with a single Turkish getup.
- When you reach the top of the getup – you’ll be in a standing position with the KB locked out overhead – you’ll move straight into two clean and presses on the same side.
- Upon finishing the clean and presses , you’ll do three kettlebell snatches on the same side.
- When you finish the third kettlebell snatch, you’ll return to the ground from an overhead lockout position by performing the second half of your Turkish getup.
- Repeat the combination on the other side, and do the entire circuit 3 to 5 times as fast as you can (and of course using great form).
Enjoy, train hard and talk to you next time!
Forest Vance, Certified Russian Kettlebell Challenge Instructor
P.S. If you haven’t signed up for my weekly newsletter yet, now’s a great time to do so! You’ll get a free copy of my beginner’s guide to kettlebell training, in addition to weekly kettlebell workouts, videos, training tips and much more – just drop your name and best e-mail in the box at the upper right hand corner of the page to sign up now!