Here’s a sample routine for the Hyperbolic Stretching Challenge that you can try out.
It’s a great way to complement your kettlebell work and improve your flexibility!
sample routine for the Hyperbolic Stretching Challenge
1 – Warm-up session (10 to 15 minutes)
• Joint rotations
• Any aerobic activity to pump blood into your muscles (5 minutes)
• Light warm up stretching
2 – Your main kettlebell training session
• If increasing your flexibility is your only aim, skip this and move to
3 – Flexibility-specific strength training
• Adductor flies – 2 sets of 30 reps till or 1 set of 50+ until muscle burn
• Hamstring curls – 2 sets of 30 or 1 set of 50+ until muscle burn
• Elevated adductor stretching – 4 sets with 30 sec. rest between sets
• Hip Flexor Stretch – 3 sets on each side with 15 seconds rest
• Elevated hamstring stretching – 3 sets on each side, 15 seconds rest
Give this complete Hyperbolic Stretching Routine Sample a try! And don’t forget to grab your copy of the full 28-day Hyperbolic Stretching Challenge HERE.
-Forest and the Team at KettlebellBasics.net