When most people think of training their abs, they think of crunches or sit ups.
But these moves are NOT the best way to train your abs.
Your abs function primarily as a STABILIZER during functional movements … and so if we can use exercises that train them this way, we are going to get better results in terms of carry over into sports performance, and every day life.
Today’s move is called the Renegade Row, and it’s an awesome kettlebell exercise for abs.
Here’s how to do it:
– Grab two kettlebells of the same size.
– (KBs with a small rubber base do not work great for this exercise. You need to be confident in being able to balance all of your weight on a single KB and one hand.)
– Practice shifting your weight back and forth on the ‘bell to get the feel for the movement. (this little drill will help a lot!)
– Add a row to the movement when you are ready.
– (optional) Add a push up on each rep to add difficulty.
Incorporate this kettlebell exercise for abs into your training plan today!
– Forest Vance
Master of Science, Human Movement
Certified Personal Trainer
GET – 10 Minute Kettlebell Workouts for Fat Loss – 100% FREE!
Single-KB Workouts You Can Do Any Time, Any Place in 10 Minutes or Less. Complete 4 Week Program.
FREE for a Limited Time at the link below: