You probably already know that training with kettlebells is a great way to increase power and strength while burning fat.
There’s even research behind kettlebell training – swings have been shown to burn up to 20 calories per minute!
HOWEVER – the truth is – with all the benefits KBs provide, comes with a risk. Newbies can seriously injure themselves if they don’t pay proper attention to form and programming.
The pic below is a great example of one of the most dangerous KB training mistakes – swinging the kettlebell too close to the ground (this is actually a screenshot from a workout video done by very well-known personal trainer – scary, right?)
That’s why I’m proud to introduce my program, The Top 13 Kettlebell Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
In this e-manual and 13 video series, you’ll discover over a dozen KB mistakes, and how to fix them – including:
– Why most people mess up the swing and do it wrong – and how to fix it
– How to avoid whacking and bruising your forearms on the KB clean
– How to choose the PERFECT kettlebell weight for you
– A simple way to instantly boost your KB pressing power 10-20%
– The secret technique to ensure you learn each kettlebell exercise correctly
And much more.
Learn more and get The Top 13 Kettlebell Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them! by clicking here now.
I will be back with more instruction on some of the most common KB training mistakes later this week. Stay tuned.
To your success! –
– Forest Vance
Certified Personal Trainer
Master Kettlebell Instructor