Next Monday, June 5th is the start of our 28-day Kettlebell Body Revival Challenge! Are you in?!? Here’s the link you need to join:
Before we start, here’s a little peek at what the workouts will be like. We’ll focus on a few key areas:
- Being flexible and moving easily
- Keeping balanced
- Making your core strong
All of these things will help you reach the Challenge’s goals- to feel less pain, become stronger in a useful way, and feel up to 20 years younger!
Ready? Here’s the workout:
Kettlebell Body Revival – Free Sample Workout
WARM UP – Try to do as many as you can of each exercise in 30 seconds. Don’t rest between exercises. Do this twice:
- Alternating Prisoner Lunge
- Cross Crawl
- Bodyweight Squat
- Leg Swings (20 secs/side)
PART 1 – Set a timer for 1 minute. At the start of each minute, do the set number of reps. Rest for the rest of the minute. Do this 3-4 times:
- Single / Double KB Press x 8
- Single / Double KB Front Squat x 8
- Horn grab / Double KB Clean x 10
- Single Arm KB Row x 12 per side / Inverted row x 15
- Total Body Extension x 20
PART 2 – Do as many rounds as you can of these exercises in 7-10 minutes:
- Friendly Burpee – 5
- Bodyweight / KB Walking Lunge w/ Balance – 8 per leg
- HardStyle Plank – :30 hold
- Skater hops – 10 per side
COOL DOWN (5 mins) – Hold each of these stretches for 30 seconds:
- Forward fold
- Child’s pose
That’s a full free workout from our upcoming 28-day Kettlebell Body Revival Challenge.
With workouts like this, in just a month you could feel more awake, flexible, and years younger.
Want to sign up for the whole Challenge? Click this link:
Can’t wait to see you there!
— Forest and the FVT Team at KettlebellBasics.net