If you’re looking for a way to build muscle without having to lift heavier weights, kettlebell complex workouts could be the perfect solution.
Despite using less weight than traditional exercises, the extended time under tension still provides a powerful stimulus for muscle growth.
The unique design of kettlebells makes them the ideal tool for complexes, which is why we incorporate them into our Kettlebell/Bodyweight Hybrid Training 3.0 program.
Take a look at the sample workout below and consider trying out the full program HERE:
KB/BW Hybrid Strength Complex Workout – Free Sample
– Perform 5 kettlebell clean + press on your right side
– Follow this with 5 kettlebell rack lunges on your right side
– Then, do 10 one-arm kettlebell swings on your right side
– Repeat these steps on your left side (clean + press, rack lunges, one-arm swings)
– Finish off with 5 burpees
– Rest for about 60 seconds, then repeat three more times for a total of four rounds
Are you up for the challenge? Join us in the upcoming 28-day Kettlebell/Bodyweight Hybrid Strength Training Challenge starting Monday! You can even try out one week of the challenge for just $7 by clicking on this link:
Looking forward to training with you!
— Forest Vance — Kettlebell Expert — Over 40 Specialist — ForestVanceTraining.com – KettlebellBasics.net