Don’t forget – when you pick up a copy of the Kettlebell Basics Premium Workout Series – or any of my other products priced at $37 or more – between now and the end of the month, I’ll send you a free physical copy of my book, No Gym? No Excuse!
Get more info and grab your free copy of NGNE here: -> FVT Spring Cleaning Sale
I’m sharing some sample workouts/meal planning tips/etc. from a few of my programs over the rest of the week to help you decide which one(s) to pick up – today, I have a sample video from the Kettlebell Basics Premium Workout Series program that’ll help you improve your Turkish Get Up technique. Enjoy!
1. Start the move lying on your side with the kettlebell at your shoulder. Pull the ‘bell into your frame, roll to your back, and punch the KB up towards the ceiling.
2. If you are on your right side, your right heel will be tucked up to your right glute. Your left leg will go out slightly at an angle along with your left arm.
3. Now, drive through the right heel and punch up towards the ceiling. Straighten out the bottom arm so you are supporting your weight with your bottom arm completely outstretched.
4. Drive the hips towards the ceiling, come up to a bridge position, and bring the foot through the hips. Shoot to get the knee that’s coming thru to land right by the hand that’s on the ground.
5. Come up to your lunge position and get set. Brace the abs, make sure the bicep is directly by the ear and the shoulder supporting weight of kettlebell is tight and stabilized. Stand up!
PS – Remember – when you pick up a copy of the Kettlebell Basics Premium Workout Series – or any other program I have that’s priced at $37 or more – before the end of the month, you’ll get a free physical copy of No Gym? No Excuse! Click here for more info on this special deal: -> FVT Spring Cleaning Sale