Part of getting an “Invincible Body” is staying in top condition at all times, and being ready for any challenge that life throws at you.
The way we accomplish this goal in the Invincible Body program is through short, high-intensity, kettlebell and bodyweight circuits like this one:
5 Minute Kettlebell Clean and Press / Double Burpee Challenge Workout
– Set your timer for 5 minutes
– Start by performing 1 KB clean and press on the left side, and KB one clean and press on the right side
– Follow this immediately with one double burpee (double burpee = burpee with TWO push ups)
– Without resting, go immediately into TWO clean and presses on each side, and TWO double burpees … followed by THREE clean and presses on each side, and THREE double burpees, etc …
– “Climb the ladder” and get as high as you can in 5 minutes!
Now you can use 5 minute challenge as a killer “finisher” at the end of your workout to finish the day strong, like we do in the Invincible Body program …
Or, you can use it as a stand-along workout if you’re pinched for time, and all you have for available equipment is a single kettlebell.
We want to know – how many rounds can YOU do in 5 minutes?
Try the workout … and then check out the full 6 week Invincible Body program at the link below:
Thanks, train hard, talk soon –
– Forest Vance, MS, RKC II